Wednesday, June 29, 2011

c-train view 2

c-train view 2 by Wanderfull1
c-train view 2, a photo by Wanderfull1 on Flickr.

Aside from shooting performers, I love doing street photography for so many reasons. There's the adrenaline rush of trying to capture an un-posed, authentic moment without being spotted by my subject. There's the thinking of nothing but what I see around me that totally takes me outside of myself. There's the capturing a moment that may never be seen again. It's all cool.

Here are some amazing street photography web sites that were recently posted to the Downtown Calgary Flickr group discussion:

* The Living Breathing Street
* Street Photography for the Purist
* Bruce Gilden’s In-Your-Face Street Photography - an interview video of a really obnoxious "in your face" photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment