Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project 366. 2012... Week 4


Day 22 ... January 22:

Alter Ego... a reflection of a self, both real and not. Kit scanning the yard for squirrel, birds and other cats.

Day 23 ... January 23:

Private Puff. There's a spot in the newly designed River Front Park that a person (or maybe more than one) claims as their place for a private puff of their favorite weed. At least they think it's private. Usually I can smell their weed well before or after spotting them.

Day 24... January 24:

Free Run, Run Free. It's late in the day and I haven't taken my photo of the day, yet. I opened the fridge for a snack and thought "what if my little egg whisk guy tried to liberate a carton of eggs?" The Flickr caption for this was: "Hebert always wanted to be a hero..."

Day 25.... January 25:

A Bracelet... What more can be said? Again short on shots, so I took some of my favorite bracelet, given to me by my best friend. We've been together for over half my lifetime. Longer than my two marriages (official and un).

Day 26... January 26:

Simply Kit... When I'm sitting in Kit's chair, she compromises by sleeping on top of the chair's throw pillow. Today I decided to give the effect filters a rest and create something simple.

Day 27... January 27:

Spoke & Chain... Been eyeing how my bike looks lit up by only a hallway nightlight. Started a Fine Arts Photography class at ACAD last night. The last couple of days I've also been watching videos on master fine art photographers. Thought I would try to get a vintage photo effect by jacking-up my camera's ISO to the max. This was shot at ISO 51,200. Light source was a dim nightlight and late afternoon overcast sunlight from a distant window. In camera, I changed it to b&w and added the retro filter.

Day 28... January 28:

Tried to cook Red River cereal in a rice cooker while experimenting with ISO 51,200. One worked.



No comments:

Post a Comment