Sunday, October 7, 2018

Calgary Zombie Walk 2018 - with video


So I went to the Calgary Zombie Walk today and decided to do something a little different. I attempted to make a video!

It was a much smaller group this year. Probably because of the big snowfall we had on Tuesday. Or maybe it was because the event was cancelled on the Facebook Events page. Who knows? Still, fun as you can see from the big smiles on these scary ladies.

The zombies did a flash mob dance of Michael Jackson's Thriller. No rehearsals. No repeating. One of my favourite zombies, the sweatshirt zombie, is in character as soon as she arrives in Olympic Plaza and stays in character the whole afternoon. She's brainlessly hilarious in the video.

I edited my single take video with Clipchamp, a freebie editing website I found using Google search. It took about an hour to process after I edited. Then another half an hour to upload to YouTube. Not sure why. Aside from shooting Lana dozing on a chair (very exciting, yawn), this is my second attempt at DSLR video. There is much to learn. lol

Of course, I also took lots of photos. (Click on images to see larger size.)

Enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment