Saturday, February 1, 2014

ugly street

ugly street by Wanderfull1

ugly street, a photo by Wanderfull1 on Flickr.
People who promote hatred and racism really tick me off. At first I wasn't going to post anything, because he seemed so proud of what he was doing and happy that I was taking his photo.

Then today I learned that two men, a former mayor candidate and his son, were charged with inciting hatred in Chinatown.

I say "yeah!" But I also think there are more than two. This one hid behind his sunglasses Wednesday, January 22nd.

Copies of these photos have been emailed to Calgary CrimeStoppers to hopefully help them stop this kind of thing.

Update, February 6, 2014:  CrimeStoppers sent an email reply to the photos I sent.  Apparently, they don't accept evidence via email... it's not anonymous enough.  I'd have to phone the numbers on the CrimeStopper web site instead.  They deleted the email I sent them.  Weird.  Oh, well.  The photos are on Flickr if the police are interested.

Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment