Thursday, June 24, 2010

wood chips...


wood chips...
Originally uploaded by Wanderfull1
... are pretty much all that is left of the old growth that was on the bike path north of the Harry Hayes building. There are a handful of tall trees, but only one is not marked for removal.

CTVNews called me this morning in response to the e-mail I sent two nights ago. The reporter wanted to know if I would comment on camera. I declined, saying I wasn't very photogenic. Besides, the trees are pretty much gone. She said that no one else seems to be upset by it.

I'm thinking that if they sent a reporter to the site around noon time, when most downtown workers walk along that stretch of path, they would have had plenty of interview opportunities. Just judging by the comments of people I work with, any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment